JOB SUMMARY: An Attractions Associate for Wilderness atthe Smokies is responsible for providing guests with a safe and positive play experience,in Adventure Forest, with regard to all of the above-mentioned attractions. This includes, but isn’t limited to: ensuringall safety requirements are met, providing outstanding customer service, communicatingwith guests and other associates, helping our guests have a fun time and allother duties as assigned.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list ofduties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to includeother duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time totime.
- Operate all ride controls/control panels for ride, ropes course, rock wall, mini-golf or laser tag.
- Verbally communicate and tactfully enforce Safety rules.
- Help guests while entering/exiting rides, as needed, and during any evacuation.
- Inspect harness and other applicable safety equipment, prior to use.
- React calmly and quickly in stressful/emergency situations. Physically assist guests throughout the ride/attraction, as required.
- Visually observe guest actions during ride operations to prevent safety hazards.
- Visually ensure guests are not adjusting safety equipment and observe actions to prevent safety hazards while on ride/attraction.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly
- Keep ride/attraction area clean.
- Complete ride/attraction safety ride-a-round/walk through, if/when required.
- Follow all safety standards to include reporting any violation of standards.
- Requires regular and predictable attendance.
- All other duties as assigned by management.