Answering Service One is well established 24-hour customer service call center looking to build a strong team at our location in Seymour, TN. We are growing our team, we are looking to hire 20 agents.
If you are looking for a job that can lead to a career, we want to interview you. We are looking for reliable candidates that have a strong work ethic.
Our work is not seasonal – we guarantee you 40-hours per week. Health Insurance for employee and dependents. We are hiring for all shifts .* . We are a 24/7/365 year business including holidays. *Must be willing to work weekends, and holidays.
As a Call Center Agent, you will handle inbound calls within guidelines/goals established by the client and management. Typical calls involve message-taking, order entry, ticket sales, and emergency-dispatch for medical, commercial, and government clients.
This position requires excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions, the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 4 years call center or multi-line phone experience
- Basic PC use & typing skills superior listening and problem-solving skills
- Clear, professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to effectively summarize information
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Must have resume to have application reviewed
All applicants who are offered employment with Answering Service One will be subject to a background investigation. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug test conducted in accordance with Answering Service One policy and state law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
How To Applyhttp://www.answeringserviceone.com/application-form.php