Please apply online at: https://jobs.holidayinnclub.com
The Houseperson position will perform the cleaning of the interior and exterior cleaning, servicing all accommodation units to include exterior windows, patios, doors, lights, walkways, hallways, elevators and interior windows, doors, ceiling fans, lights and behind furniture and appliances to prescribed standards. Additional responsibilities include daily cleaning of all linen closets, inventory of all linen closets, and linen delivery. This individual will assist the Commons Area department special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
• Detail cleaning of all patios, entrances, elevators, lights and hallways.
• Delivery of linen buckets.
• Transport clean linen to linen closets.
• Stock linen carts, distribute carts and linen bags.
• Transport soiled linens to assigned pick-up areas.
• Move and clean behind appliances and furniture of all VIP units.
• Clean elevator tracks, exterior lights, ceiling fans, trash rooms and walkways.
• Special projects when applicable.
• Detail cleaning of annual maintenance units.
• Maintain and Inventory of all unit Housewares and Inventory closets.
• Detail cleaning of all pool areas fitness centers and game rooms.
• Other duties as determined by managers.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate hand tools (may include operating industrial machinery). Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and 50 pounds frequently. Specific work assignments may change without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be performed in a non-climate-controlled environment, will be exposed to severe inclement weather and varying degrees of extreme temperature. Will be exposed to various industrial chemicals, cleaning agents, etc. Will be exposed to strong odors, and moderate noise levels.
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal departmental operating hours. All departments are open during major holiday periods.
$10.00 Per Hour plus Benefits
Related Jobs (170)
Come Work for the Largest Theme Park in Tennessee! on May 24, 2018 Part Time