Wyndham VacationOwnership’s vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiencesfor our owners. We are the industry leader and we are looking for HIGH ENERGY,MONEY MOTIVATED individuals that are passionate about vacations!!
Your ability to meetnew people with the highest level of customer service will take you far withWyndham! Imagine a job that allows you to be…
•Part Local Expert
•100% Memory Maker!
The primary purpose ofthis position is to market / invite prospective guests to preview our resortand learn more about a new way to vacation in luxury villas all over the worldwith Wyndham.
- Presents and entices potential clients to attend a Wyndham Vacation Ownership tour
- Follow qualification guidelines as established by company policy
- Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients
- Prequalifies potential clients
- Collects refundable and non-refundable deposits
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for the collection and delivery of any deposits made by the guest he/she personally invited
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- Provides customer service to all guests encountered at any of our marketing locations
Compensation, Benefitsand Training:
This is a productionbased role. Wyndham provides weekly paychecks with the opportunity to earnbonuses.
Wyndham providesongoing training and mentoring to ensure our marketers success.
How Wyndham supportsyou in your CAREER:
• Paid training and development
• Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)within 31 days of hire!
• 401K program: 6% match & 100%vested after one year of employment.
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Insane travel perks & discounts
• Great career path (promoting withinis our specialty!)
- Motivated by commission (hourly + commission + bonus)
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Professional business appearance & positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Related Jobs (16)
Dixie Stampede – Magic Memories – Retail Sales Associates on March 27, 2017 Part Time
Lumberjack Adventure – Magic Memories – Retail Sales Associates on March 27, 2017 Part Time