Our Sales Representatives have the potential to determine their own salaries and success. If you have the desire to change your “safe, low based salary” lifestyle and are looking for a new, life-changing Career opportunity, we are the company for you! At Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, our Representatives AVERAGE 1st year earnings are $65,000 – $100,000.
We are looking for people with drive and confidence to succeed. We seek enthusiastic and dependable people, who are willing to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
As a Sales Representative at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, you will meet new people from around the world and help them achieve the vacation of their dreams by promoting Westgate Resorts.
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views. As a member of the Westgate team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
* Attend morning sales meetings
* Provide guest tours
* Attend sales division meetings
* Present and sell Westgate Resorts to prospective buyers in order to sell timeshare
* Provide excellent customer service to all guests/owners
* Interact and serve as tour guide to all resort guests
* Complete paperwork needed for all sales transactions
* Obtain Tennessee Timeshare Sales License
* Have/Able to obtain Tennessee Timeshare Sales License
* Have 3 – 6 months related experience (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be able to verbally communicate, as well as, read and write in English to effectively communicate information to all levels of management and guests/owners
* Ability to do basic algebra (discounts, percentages, interests, commissions, etc.)
* Ability to stand, walk, sit, and talk for extended periods of time, as well as, lift/move up to 20lbs with/without reasonable accommodation