Esure superior customer service by taking orders forfood, preparing food that is ordered, receiving monies for all items located inthe deli and ensuring cleanliness throughout this Food and Beverageoutlet. Restocking all deli and marketinventory, on an as-needed basis. Possess excellent guest relations/communication skills by dealing withcustomers in an efficient and professional manner.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list ofduties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to includeother duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time totime.
- Greet all guests in a welcoming manner in accordance with our “Trail Guides”.
- Take food orders and prepare food in a professional and efficient manner.
- Operate a computerized register system and issue receipts for each transaction; ability to handle money.
- Keep counter and shop area clean and free of debris, sweep all areas and adhere to all Health Department regulations.
- Clean all equipment, including but not limited to: coffee machine, microwave, etc.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirement for all purchases of alcoholic beverages.
- Restock all food and non-food items, as needed.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Ability to work well with others in stressful situations.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance.
- Must be flexible with scheduling procedures. Able to work weekends, mornings, holidays….
- Requires regular and predictable attendance.
- All other duties, as assigned.
HighSchool Diploma, GED or technical school graduate; or six months to one yearrelated experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience. Customer service-orientedindividual.
Able to communicateeffectively, using the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operatingand maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports andcorrespondence. Ability to speakeffectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.