Front Desk Supervisor
As a Front Desk Supervisor at River Terrace, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service as you supervise, train and assist all Front Desk Agents, Night Auditors and Guest Services Agents, as well as perform other functions of the Front Office department.
- Trains all new Front Office team members in all departments of Front Desk Agents, Guest Services Agents, and Night Auditors.
- Supervises and directs all Front Office team members as needed and assists with appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving any guest issues.
- Creates schedules for all Front Office team members and assists with other duties.
- Serves as Manager of Duty in the absence of the General and Front Office Manager.
- Greets, registers, assigns rooms to guests and inputs information into property management system.
- Collects and posts security deposit as each guest checks in and out of the resort explaining room charges to guest and accepts payment by cash, check or credit cards.
- Assists with phone calls and makes and confirms reservations for guests.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to resort services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, shuttle and travel directions, and more.
- Remains aware of room occupancy and availability and partners with other departments to ensure a smooth operation. Coordinates with the Housekeeping department when VIP Guests arrive.
- Assists with any guest issues and ensures a proper resolution is met.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory and customer service experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact with all level of team members and guests in an attentive, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle guest challenges effectively, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Strong ability to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and work in a fast-paced environment.
How To Applyhttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/ Please give our office a call at 865-277-2636