• Previous housekeeping experience
• Knowledge of room attendant/houseperson duties
• Attention to detail a must
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Assist the Housekeeping manager with the training, supervision of the roomattendants.
• Responsible for inspecting rooms cleaned by room attendants and inspectingvacant and clean rooms to maintain the cleanliness standards set by management.
• Will act as a coordinator between all departments to ensure rooms areprepared for arrivals
• Communicate with Front Desk to ensure all maintenance issues are reported tothe maintenance department.
• Assist with inventory as needed of housewares and linen to assure adequatesupplies are maintained.
• Participate in the daily operations of the department as needed; including roompreparation prior to cleaning, cleaning rooms, cleaning common areas, runninginventory and supplies, laundry duties and taking care of in-house guestrequests.
• Must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests,managers and fellow employees.
• Represent the needs of the team to the Executive Housekeeper.
• Comply with fire,health and safety regulations.
• Carry out proper lost and found procedures.
• Aware of all room categories and amenities.
Applicants can apply in personat 414 Historic Nature Trail or email resume
Drug Testing, BackgroundCheck DFWP EOE
Related Jobs (170)
Come Work for the Largest Theme Park in Tennessee! on May 24, 2018 Part Time