• Previous housekeeping experience
• Knowledge of room attendant/houseperson duties
• Attention to detail a must
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Assist the Housekeeping manager with the training, supervision of the roomattendants.
• Responsible for inspecting rooms cleaned by room attendants and inspectingvacant and clean rooms to maintain the cleanliness standards set by management.
• Will act as a coordinator between all departments to ensure rooms areprepared for arrivals
• Communicate with Front Desk to ensure all maintenance issues are reported tothe maintenance department.
• Assist with inventory as needed of housewares and linen to assure adequatesupplies are maintained.
• Participate in the daily operations of the department as needed; including roompreparation prior to cleaning, cleaning rooms, cleaning common areas, runninginventory and supplies, laundry duties and taking care of in-house guestrequests.
• Must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests,managers and fellow employees.
• Represent the needs of the team to the Executive Housekeeper.
• Comply with fire,health and safety regulations.
• Carry out proper lost and found procedures.
• Aware of all room categories and amenities.
Applicants can apply in personat 414 Historic Nature Trail or email resume
Drug Testing, BackgroundCheck DFWP EOE