JOB SUMMARY: Lifeguard’s are part of the aquatic team andassist in the daily operations of the water park. Their key job duty is touphold the standards set forth by Jeff Ellis and Associates and Wilderness atthe Smokies.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list ofduties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to includeother duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time totime.
- Oversee guest safety while in water park.
- Successfully complete lifeguard training class provided by Wilderness.
- Assist in maintain cleanliness of water park.
- Attend monthly in-service training.
- Participate in contributing to guest satisfaction.
- Requires regular and predictable attendance.
- All other duties as assigned by management.