Are you looking to serve others? Join Team Dominion in Sevierville!
Summary of Responsibility:
The Wellness Nurse assists with the Wellness department being operated efficiently and in compliance with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements; providing the highest possible standard of care through effective use of the nursing process. The Wellness nurse assists with orientation and education of the resident care team and may serve as a supervisor for the community in the absence of all department managers.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification, Age Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Active LPN/LVN license from the State of the community is required.
- Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
- Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a healthcare community is preferred.
- Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
Job Type: Part-time
How To Applyhttps://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=wellness+nurse+lpn+part+time&jk=8469951ea6b7e5f6&_ga=2.71021456.1639616976.1540560818-1698614512.1538679524