The purpose of the Maintenance Technician II is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property. This individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load.In addition this position requires basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing and Appliance repair fields
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
- Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
- Monitor the physical condition of the units and the resort and correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
- Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, painting, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, gutters, ceiling fans, appliances, pool, amenities, landscaping, install locks and safety devices and other typical resort repairs.
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all modes of property transportation are operating properly.
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
- Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed on proper hook.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
- Carry out all requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate’s ability.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO APPLY :