Maintenance Supportstaff person is well versed in using various types of tools, following bothwritten and spoken directions and is able to perform various assignmentsindependently. An individual in this position will be working both inside andoutside under various weather conditions and in rough terrain working with ateam and reporting to the Lead Maintenance person.
- Lifting and moving debris by hand or with equipment, ie. wheel barrow, and trailer, or by vehicle
- May be required to drive vehicles, 4-wheel drive and various off road vehicles and golf carts
- Cutting brush with hand tools, limbs from trees, raking up debris and bagging up debris for hauling using chain saws, axes, mauls, shovels, picks, etc.
- Helping Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers and other trades personnel
- Carrying heavy loads of construction materials, hauling logs and other debris
- Working in landscaping, planting trees, bushes, and other landscaping materials, fertilization, repair of sprinkler system, pesticides, etc.
- Policing the grounds to remove trash and create and maintain a cleanly environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of similar experience and especially in outside environments
- Use of hand tools, hammers, saws, rakes, shovels, chain saws, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs., stand all day, working at various heights, working in rough terrain, in all types of weather conditions
- Facility is open seven days a week and may require varying shifts.