To assist guests and employees at assigned parking lots with parking their vehicles to maximize the spaces allotted. Customer service is a must. If you want an opportunity to make a lasting impression then this job is for you. Must be able to work outside and in adverse weather.
1. Keep the parking area clean and safe for the guests and employees.
2. Provide impeccable customer service by approaching the guests, and ask if they need assistance with finding a parking spot to maximize the parking potential in each area.
3. Build the rapport with the guests by engaging them in a pleasant conversation, offering a friendly smile and assuring that they are treated well.
4. Always do a follow up with the guest to ensure we have met their expectations.
5. If the guest needs to park further from their unit or building offer them a ride back.
6. Keep the fire lanes clear of traffic at all times.
7. When trailers come up they are to be placed in the designated trailer parking spots, and must be tagged with the yellow band with folio #, date and vehicle tag#.
8. Patrol around the area to assist both the guests and employees alike.
9. If golf carts are near the sales tent, assist with keeping the wheels chocked, and assist parking so they are not in handicapped spots or fire lanes.
10. Perform a car count each hour at all employee lots, and report to security dispatch.
11. Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions.
No Supervisory Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to speak, read and legibly write the English language fluently.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money, weight measurement, volume and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Negotiating several flights of stairs without stopping
Running short distances
Standing for prolonged periods of time in various weather conditions
Riding a patrol bicycle
Moving or positioning heavy objects
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The team member is occasionally required to sit. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Parking Enforcement Officers must be able to work any shift (day or night) and in all weather conditions.
Related Jobs (10)
Part Time Breakfast Attendant–Old Creek Lodge (Gatlinburg) on July 25, 2017 Part Time