Are you looking to serve others? Join Team Dominion
Summary of Responsibility:
The Wellness Resident Assistant provides routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor.Assists other departments with programming and activities as needed.
Lucrative & Exciting Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Telephone Doctor 24/7
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sponsored Mission Trips
- Sponsored Marriage Retreat
- Identity Theft Protection
- and more…..
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of certification program for Nursing Assistants is preferred.
- Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience or student nurse is preferred.
- Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
- Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Applyhttps://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=resident+assistant+cna+3rd+shift&jk=aae07cfc772e63ac&_ga=2.31479102.1639616976.1540560818-1698614512.1538679524