Summer Customer Support Conversion Representative (CSCR)
To be considered you must apply online at www.fhncareers.com
SUMMER ONLY – May 7th – July 13th
Individuals that complete the entire 10 week assignment will receive a $200 incentive!!
Various shifts available:
• 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
• 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
• 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
All shifts will require every Saturday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM – Days off will be Sunday and one day during the week
The Summer Customer Support Conversion Representative position will provide exposure to the financial services industry, along with the ability to enhance interpersonal skills through various customer interactions.
In addition the program will provide:
• Knowledge of the company’s First Power culture, vision and mission statements.
• A broader perspective on how First Tennessee services the community and region as a whole.
• The opportunity to acquire specific skills that are needed to achieve professional goals and aspirations.
• Hands-on work experience in the field.
The Customer Support Conversion Representative (CSCR) will work with customers as their accounts and Online Banking profiles are converted. The CSCR will be responsible for responding to incoming calls from customers assisting them with inquiries related to account and Online Banking conversion questions along with data entry. Specifically, a successful CSCR Representative will enhance the customers experience by offering focused attention and differentiated customer service ensuring our customers have an effortless experience.
• Outstanding customer service skills including researching and resolving customer issues
• Ability to evaluate situations and make appropriate business decisions
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well with others and build rapport in business situations
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of email functions and Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of basic aspects of financial services
• Excellent problem solving skills, Detail oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple and/or conflicting responsibilities.