At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Picture yourself working at our iconic location in Pigeon Forge, TN at Titanic Museum!!!
We are seeking exceptional photography hosts and sales people with a drive to achieve targets, who are motivated, outgoing, friendly and possess outstanding customer service skills to join the Magic Memories team. No photography experience is necessary! We’ll train you to become a skilled, successful photographer!
Are you interested in:
- Learning photography and taking pictures.
- Applying your creativity, customer service and sales skills.
- Meeting and interacting with people from around the world.
- Working with fun team members.
- Making money!
Duties and Requirements for the Best Job you have ever had:
- Learning and adapting to photography styles, with a motivation to excel in sales performance.
- Demonstrating an ability to meet sales targets in a busy environment.
- Exercising initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Professional communication skills and appearance.
- Working a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays – it’s tourism after all!
- A fearless approach to capturing memories and creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
- Ability to work while standing or walking (with reasonable accommodation) and in an outdoor environment that could include inclement or sunny weather.
- Previous guest experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in digital photography is a plus, but not required.
TO APPLYfor this career opportunity, please click the following link:
About Magic Memories:
Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
SharpShooter Imaging is now part of the Magic Memories family, creating the largest provider of guest-centric imaging experiences, products, and technology solutions to the attractions industry worldwide.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Related Jobs (316)
Customer Service / Sales Associate – The Home Depot on August 7, 2018 Full Time