About Silver Angels Home Care Specialist
Silver Angel Values:
Our purpose at Silver Angels is to provide our members withan alternative choice to long term care. Our Angels’ gentleness and compassionate care for our Members andfamilies enable them to age with dignity in the comfort of their home. Weconsistently pride ourselves in being truthful, humble, and loyal to our Angelsand Members.
Our Angels serve our Members with love and respect for all,while partnering with them to direct care in the security of their own homeenvironment
Angel’s Purpose: Choice!
Our Members can age in their home, at their time…it’s theirChoice!
Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Provide personal care and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) (i.e., grooming, bathing, feeding, toileting, oral care, nail care, dressing, etc.), as indicated by the treatment plan.
- Assist with homemaker services/routine household chores (i.e., dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, providing laundry service, changing bed linen, etc.), as indicated.
- Plan, prepare, deliver meals, grocery shopping.*
- Complete errands (i.e., getting a prescription filled, etc.).
- Provide companionship to clients.*
- Follow assignment sheet for tasks.
- BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
- 18+ years of age
*Job is in Sevierville/Blount Co./Cocke Co./Jefferson Co. area but is staffed through our office in Sevierville, TN.
*Job may require some traveling to surrounding counties.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.25 to $11.00 /hour- based on experience
***Apply on our website: