AM House person
The core and support system to the housekeeping department ensuring the team has all the items they need to provide a welcome and comfortable place for our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with stripping and removal of all linens and removal of glassware from rooms.
- Deliver dirty linen through drop chute to laundry room.
- Deliver guest room glasses to the laundry area to be cleaned.
- Clean guest hallways and corridors including bridge floors.
- Restock room supplies.
- Respond to guest queries and requests.
- Practice safe working conditions under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include blood borne pathogens.
- Collect and bag all trash in required receptacles. Deliver trash off property to dumpster.
- Ensure security of guest rooms.
- Assist with unloading of truck deliveries.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
Qualifications and Requirements
Strong customer focus, customer service and positive attitude. Strong verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend with ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
Must be willing to work nights, holidays and weekends. Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
How To ApplyPlease go to our website www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.