AM Laundry Attendant
Responsible for the cleaning, care and storage of all hotel linens, glassware and supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sort all laundry according to brand standards.
- Proper care and pretreating of soiled and stained linens. Wash all linens and towels following the guidelines of machines, ensuring the correct usage of chemicals safely.
- Report loss of linens from damage each day and turn in to Executive Housekeeper.
- Dry all linen according to the standards set for the dryer.
- Fold all linens with the appropriate fold for each piece.
- Trained on safety features of all machines in use and have knowledge of MSDS for chemicals.
- Practice safe working conditions under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include blood borne pathogens. Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong customer focus and customer service with a positive attitude. Strong verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend with ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Related keywords: laundry attendant, hiring immediately, laundry, housekeeping
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
How To ApplyPlease go to our website www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.
Related Jobs (2)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time