This position is responsible for ensuring the VTrips quality of standard is met in all aspects of a property upon arrival of guests and owners. We are now offering .56 cents per mile as reimbursement, and a $500 signing bonus.
– Perform housekeeping and maintenance inspections.
– Responsible for daily arrival and departure inspections and communicates findings to Housekeeping Manager.
– Professional with the ability to be functional in a team environment, capable of taking direction and make good decisions being under minimum supervision.
– Assists with property ratings, walks properties for improvement and gathers information from guest/owner filing complaints.
– Assists with staging newly on-boarded properties for photoshoot.
– Performs other duties which may be assigned by supervisor.
– A minimum of 1 year of experience in the hospitality/customer service field performing inspections/quality assurance experience preferred.
– Experience in property management or short-term rentals and working knowledge of housekeeping, maintenance and hospitality standards preferred.
– Excellent time management, organization and communication skills are required.
– Attention to detail is a must.
– Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required.
– Must be able to work a varied schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands: Candidate is required to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, and lift 35 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods. Must be able to ascend and descend multiple flights of stairs and walk the properties.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must pass a background screening.
AAP/EEO Statement: The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to, as well as practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law in the recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation and promotion of our employees.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
How To ApplyBy Email: HR@vtrips.com In Person: 1662 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Related Jobs (5)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time