ATTENTION SEVIER COUNTY CAREGIVERS! Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout SEVIER COUNTY. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have several shifts available in SEVIER County.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal Care (assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, & feeding)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid TN driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We offer flexible scheduling with competitive pay Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/428 or call 423-587-5800.
How To ApplyPlease apply on our website: www.homeinstead.com/428
Related Jobs (2)
Wellness Nurse (LPN) -Full and Part-Time 2nd Shift on February 22, 2021 Full Time