Provide excellent guest satisfaction, meet service standardsthat effect guest satisfaction, perform duties in a timely, professional manner.Prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., roomservice, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include:
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, andutensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer,working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards inwork areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food itemsbeing prepared.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills,deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare themfor later use.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements forquality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
How To Applyhttp://www.parkvista.com/gatlinburg-hotel-jobs.php
Related Jobs (6)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time