KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc.
Customer Care Team Member
KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc. is one the nation’s leading restaurant equipment and supply dealers. KaTom is listed for 11 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America on the Inc. 500|5000 list as well as the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. KaTom is proud of these accomplishments and know they would not be possible without our dedicated, hardworking team. Join that team today and see the difference we can make together by creating ‘Legendary Experiences’.
Description Summary: As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls, emails, and chats as well as responding to customer voicemails related to order status, tracking, warranty issues, etc. You must field customer inquiries while ensuring you are delivering legendary customer service every single time. You should have a positive demeanor and a strong work ethic. Speed, efficiency, and the ability to multi-task are necessary skills for success in this position. You must have a friendly, polite manner of speaking to customers and a willingness to go above and beyond in order to provide legendary customer service. The ideal candidate will have open availability between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday, as well as availability from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM on Saturdays (every 3-4 weeks rotation based on business needs). Pay Range: $12.50-$15.00
- Answer inbound customer calls, emails, and chats while making outbound calls as needed.
- Provide a friendly, efficient, and professional customer service experience using verbal and written communication.
- Be a team player by clearly communicating and collaborating with other team members while focusing on the overall success of the team.
- Correctly document all information related to a call, chat, email, or voicemail.
- Own customer issues and see them through from initial contact to resolution.
- Actively listen to customers and proactively anticipate needs.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Requires regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: Secondary Degree or College Level Courses with 1-2 years of experience in customer service (preferably in a call-center environment) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as information regarding bid specifications, product information, etc. Proficiency in English language is required to effectively communicate with people at all levels; Spanish speaking, preferred.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities in order to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this occupation.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
How To ApplyPlease click on the "APPLY NOW" link at the end of the job description or apply In-Person at: 305 KaTom Drive, Kodak, TN
Related Jobs (1)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Full Time