Provide quick and efficient service to our guests by delivering food orders to the bar staff or to our guests in the Latitude Bar or the Chill Bar.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver food orders to Chill Bar or Latitudes as completed.
- Assist kitchen team with dishes.
- Assist with daily food preparations.
- Assist bartenders with delivery of beer, ice, and supplies as requested.
- Stock plates, silverware and to go containers.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor as needed and at end of shift.
- Assist banquet captain with set up for upcoming banquets including polishing and rolling silverware, polishing glasses and plates.
- Perform additional duties as requested by management.
- Responsible to uphold the standard operating procedures as set by Margaritaville Corporate to maintain consistency and brand management.
Qualifications and Requirements
Professional appearance with strong written and verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Must be willing to work holidays and weekends. Hours vary according to occupancy and events. Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend with the ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
How To ApplyPlease go to our website at www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.