What does Exploria Resorts have to offer? Health insurance with HSA and FSA options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life/AD&D insurance, Short – Long- Term Disability coverage, 401(k), Paid Time off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Employee Referral Program, Employee and Family room rate discounts, great culture and leadership, growth opportunities, and more!
Front Desk Agent – Full Time
Available Shifts: 2nd- 10 am – 6:30 pm, 3rd – 2 pm – 10:30- PM
Location: Gatlinburg Town Square by Exploria Resorts
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner, by assisting with the reservations. They provide a welcoming attitude and are proficient in all service questions and requests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist guests with check-in and check-out procedures
- Assist with walk-in reservations
- Answer incoming calls and field to appropriate departments
- Respond to all inquiries both over the phone and in person
- Make key cards and replacements for rooms
- Resolving issues for guests
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both orally and written.
- Must work well in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
Sign up to join our mailing list and hear about future opportunities:
How To ApplyTO APPLY VISIT: www.exploriaresorts.com/careers OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org