Responsible for the care and cleaning of guest rooms and public areas to create a welcome and comfortable place for our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean guest rooms according the policies and brand standards of the hotel.
- Restock room supplies including glassware, toiletries and linens.
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
- Check all appliances to ensure they are working properly, clean thoroughly.
- Respond to guest requests for supplies and assistance.
- Organize and restock the cart at the end of the shift.
- Practice safe working conditions under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include blood borne pathogens.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of the guest rooms.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
- Turn in and record all lost in found items daily.
Qualifications and Requirements
Strong customer focus and customer service with a positive attitude. Strong verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend with ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Until further notice we have suspended full stay over service only offering supply drop off and trash pick up. Occasional full service for longer stays.
How To ApplyPlease go to our website www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.