Ole Red Gatlinburg is Diggin’ for some new friends!
Tell your friends about our server(s), server assistant(s), bartender(s), dishwasher(s), line cook(s), prep cook(s), and retail position(s) today! Details regarding our hiring events will be updated shortly! Don’t miss out on the excitement to join our pack- apply now!
Grand Hire will be the weeks of January 14th and 21st, 2019.
This position will coordinate human resources activities including employee relations, orientation, recruiting, benefits, and training while consistently demonstrating the company culture.
- Partner with the corporate Talent Acquisition team by providing onsite support by accessing candidate profiles, initiating and administering pre-employment testing, assisting with J1 program participants, and maintaining a working knowledge of open positions.
- Ensure employee transactions are completed in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinate and facilitate on-site training sessions related to Human Resources, culture, benefits, on-boarding and compliance.
- Serve as a liaison on employee benefits including distribution of packets to new hires, STD/FMLA/ADA, Personal leave and military requests.
- Partner with managers and employees on all employee relations activities to ensure fair and equitable practices are provided in the workplace.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of compensation and payroll practices to provide guidance to leaders and employees.
- Assist with HR projects such as employee engagement surveys, culture initiatives, and wellness practices.
- Participate in local HR networking opportunities, career fairs, and community events.
- Maintain a strong partnership with corporate HR.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College graduate preferred.
- Minimum of two years of human resources experience required
- Experience with iCIMS and ADP preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, along with a high level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications required
- This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.
How To Applyhttps://careers-rymanhp.icims.com/jobs/1420/hr-coordinator---ole-red-gatlinburg/job
Related Jobs (5)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time