MediCall is seeking a dependable and compassionate caregiver to join our team. This position is responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the patient and maintaining a healthy and clean environment.
Shifts are available for full and part-time employment.
• Assist seniors in all areas of daily living, including (but not limited); to assistance with bathing, mobility, medication reminders, meal prep, and organization.
• Perform light housekeeping, including (but not limited to); laundry, changing linens/making the bed, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
• Provide companionship
• Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Capable of working independently and to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
• Background check and drug screen required
• Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
• Must be a U. S. Citizen or have a certificate to work in the United States
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the patient and family members
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be available 2 weekends a month
• Incentives and Annual Raises
• Gift cards and referral bonus
• Continuing Education
Must be 18 years or older and have High School diploma or GED
Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Car Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
How To ApplyVisit firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Related Jobs (1)
Wellness Nurse (LPN) -Full and Part-Time 2nd Shift on February 22, 2021 Full Time