Our Inside Sales Team is a group of self-starting, competitive individuals that thrive on building relationships with our diverse clients and achieving maximum sales in a team atmosphere. The Inside Sales Team Member can make significant earnings by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Building relationships with vendors, current customer base and potential customers to expand customer base and maximize sales potential.
- Spending time in continuous education learning about new products to assist in making product recommendations and close sales opportunities.
- Provides follow up on quotes in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with estimated delivery date and cost estimate of additional charges (such as shipping).
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Requires regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-4 years of sales or foodservice/restaurant experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advance computer skills (CRM and Microsoft Suite) with demonstrated ability to utilize Excel at an advanced level.
- Foodservice or restaurant industry experience, preferred.
- Self-starter who can adapt to an ever-changing sales environment and can carry it off with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- High level of organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as information regarding bid specifications, product information, etc. Proficiency in English language is required in order to effectively communicate with people at all levels; Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking a plus.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities in order to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this occupation.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
How To ApplyGo on line to:https://pps.hrnext.com/JobApplication.aspx?jobpostingkey=167790c5-3d78-4481-95ea-19ec5fe55c5a Or to: https://www.indeed.com/company/KaTom-Restaurant-Supply/jobs/Inside-Sales-Team-Member-cc1b65930cc3015e?fccid=56f7ba891a133f53&vjs=3