KATOM RESTAURANT SUPPLY, INC.
Inside Sales Team Member
Description Summary: Our Inside Sales Team is a group of self-starting, competitive individuals that thrive on building relationships with our diverse clients and achieving maximum sales in a team atmosphere. The Inside Sales Team Member can make significant earnings by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Building relationships with vendors, current customer base and potential customers to expand customer base and maximize sales potential.
- Spending time in continuous education learning about new products to assist in making product recommendations and close sales opportunities.
- Provides followup on quotes in a timely manner. · Provides customers with estimated delivery date and cost estimate of additional charges(such as shipping).
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Requires regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-4 years of sales or food service/restaurant experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advance computer skills (CRM and Microsoft Suite) with demonstrated ability to utilize Excel at an advanced level.
- Food service or restaurant industry experience, preferred. · Self-starter who can adapt to an ever-changing sales environment and can carry it off with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- High level of organizational skills; detail oriented.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
How To ApplyPlease send your resume to: email@example.com