We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for hard-working individuals who embody our core values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This person will be present to provide guidance, coaching, and support as needed to a team of Linen Specialists throughout the shift in accordance with company standards.
What you’ll do
- Ensure cleanliness of laundry facility
- Receive deliveries and ensure accuracy of orders
- Professionally wash and dry laundry items, such as linen, terry, blankets, bedspreads, etc.
- Sort, fold, label, and organize Vacasa’s laundry items
- Ensure supplies are prepared in a timely manner for pick-up
- Responsible for picking up and dropping off supplies (as-needed basis)
- Properly utilize the necessary tools, chemicals, and products to clean to company standards
- Observe and report any damage or potential hazards
- Operate commercial washers and dryers in a laundry facility or on-site
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Assist your colleagues and management team when necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need
- Flexible availability including Daytime/Nighttime and weekend shifts
- Reliable, consistent transportation
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- Prior experience in linen care is preferred although we can train the right individual
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Push, pull, and lift less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Operate machinery and use of cleaning products
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers, and the internet/email
- $17 per hour
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How To ApplyOnline Job Application https://www.vacasa.com/careers/positions/?gh_jid=3129986
Related Jobs (6)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time