Ole Red Gatlinburg - Ryman Hospitality Properties
Supervise, perform, and direct the flow of work for all phases of general building maintenance for Ole Red Restaurant.
- Supervises or performs general maintenance and repairs on all buildings, grounds and support sights.
- Supervises or performs preventative maintenance including but not limited to coil cleaning, changing filters, lubrication and visual inspections.
- Monitors and logs equipment maintenance to prevent equipment failure and extended down time. Works to identify potential recurring equipment issues.
- Supervises or performs maintenance and repairs of plumbing and electrical equipment as well as elevators and lifts.
- Supervises or performs maintenance, repairs and installation of kitchen equipment and refrigeration.
- Works with manager to ensure parts and supplies are maintained and in inventory to minimize interruptions in operations.
- Schedule and supervise outside contractors and vendors on all maintenance projects.
- Ensures codes and safety practices are followed.
- Supervises maintenance on HVAC equipment including but not limited to air handlers, chillers, boilers, air condition units, pumps and cooling towers.
- Controls security key-card access system, HVAC and lighting systems through computer programs. Controls HVAC system through computer programs and monitors and maintains alarm systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 5 years related field experience required
- Must complete steps required to receive universal refrigerant usage certification
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License with a Satisfactory Driving Record
- This position requires a pre-employment drug screening
How To Applyhttps://careers-rymanhp.icims.com/jobs/1441/maintenance-supervisor---ole-red-gatlinburg/job
Related Jobs (6)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time