Location: Administrative Office
Salary Range: 13.13 /hr
Responsibilities: * Attend mandatory training for SFSP and CACFP
* Assist SFSP and CACFP Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator in filing the reimbursement
* Maintain records on inventory numbers
* Review weekly meal documentation completed and submitted by site personnel
* Package meals for pick up by site personnel or delivery to site
* Report site problems to SFSP/ CACFP Coordinator or Assistant Coordinator
* Willingness to be a fill-in at all 5 Clubs when called on for programming
Additional Notes: The job requires manual labor and the willingness to operate a 15ft box truck. The position is part-time during the school year and full time during the summer.
How To ApplyEmail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and pace Nutrition Assistant Applicant in the subject line of your email.
Related Jobs (1)
Construction Laborers on January 3, 2023 Full Time