The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the store management team through upholding company policies and operational processes. Primary duties include driving daily sales and profit results to meet/exceed budget, manage inventory accuracy, follow up on identified opportunities with store standards/merchandising and enhancing customer loyalty. This position is also responsible for maintaining a safe and productive store environment, cash handling processes, opening and closing store functions and communicating any issues with the management team. A successful Sales Associate will be knowledgeable of company policies, communicate effectively, partner with the management team for guidance and execute all responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
- Review sales floor daily for merchandising opportunities
- Review daily sales goals and motivate staff to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ensure all company policies and processes are executed at a high level
- Support an environment of accountability and fairness
- Communicate any operational/customer issues to the management team
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Ability to learn quickly and be driven to excel
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including outside of normal business operating hours
- Proficient with various computer systems/software such as Point of Sale, OUTLOOK, EXCEL, and WORD.
About Direct Tools Factory Outlet:
Direct Tools Factory Outlet is owned by the same company responsible for manufacturing some of the world’s best-known power tools, outdoor power tools, grills, and tools, and more. This allows us to offer up to 75% savings on new, blemished and factory-reconditioned tools and products from brands such as RYOBI, Hoover and Homelite. And because Direct Tools Factory Outlet is the manufacturer, our customers are guaranteed quality products with extended warranties other outlets can’t match. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
How To Applyhttps://jobs.everstaff.com/directtools/?fwp_locations=sevierville-tn Or stop by the store!