Provides genuine, efficient and friendly service for guests visiting the pool and Chill Bar.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests and courteously answer questions about the hotel and local area.
- Keep pool towels stocked and deliver used towels to laundry. Keep pool bathrooms stocked and cleaned throughout the day.
- Keep tables and chairs cleaned and straightened.
- Keep lounge chairs neat and straightened when not in use.
- Keep trash cans emptied.
- Make sure cabanas are tidy and straightened. Assist guests however needed when rented.
- Practice safe working conditions under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include blood borne pathogens.
- Keep pool deck clean from spills and trash.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
- Assist Chill Bar when needed to deliver food or drinks (ABC license required)
Qualifications and Requirements
Friendly and outgoing with professional appearance. Strong customer focus and customer service with a positive attitude. Strong verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend with ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
How To ApplyPlease go to our website at www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.
Related Jobs (2)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time