Do you thrive in Fast Paced environments? Are you a team player? Do you excel at multi-tasking? If so, YOU have what it takes to be an outstanding member of our team! We are looking for motivated and dependable individuals to hire as Production Line Associates.
Mannon Specialty Foods is a high-volume food manufacturing facility located in Sevierville, TN. Our Production Line Associates help us to provide high quality soft-baked cookies and frozen cookie dough to customers not only in TN, but across the United States. Founded in 1984, the company has expanded and acquired new business year after year and is constantly looking to grow and expand our team.
You will really WOW us if…
- You are dependable and trustworthy.
- You place consistency as one of your top priorities.
- You can maintain focus for long periods of time while performing repetitious tasks.
- You take pride in the work you do.
- You take initiative and responsibility.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can communicate satisfactorily in English.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
- Applicant must pass a drug test and background check during the pre-employment process.
Essential Job Functions:
- Working as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Repetitiously performing all required tasks.
- Standing for long hours at a time.
- Working and rotating on various production lines as needed.
- Working quickly and efficiently to prevent backup.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization at your workstation and area.
- Arriving on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Follow all COVID-19 regulations and guidelines.
Enjoy your weekends off as an associate at Mannon Specialty Foods. Our Production team works Monday – Thursday, 10 hours shifts. The overnight shift hours are expected to be 7:30pm – 6:30am. Occasional Fridays required.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available for Full Time employees
- Employee Discount
- Group Basic Term Life Coverage, fully Employer Provided
- 3% Company Match on Retirement Plan with Edward Jones Simple IRA
- Paid Vacation Time
Mannon Specialty Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic or carrier status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-tim
How To ApplyEmail: email@example.com or call 865.286.1090