We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is seeking hard-working, energetic employees to help us maintain our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes as a Property Caretaker in Sevierville, TN. Responsibilities will include maintaining homes and housekeeping; which includes deep cleaning, organizing, stocking amenities, and corresponding with our outstanding local team, as well as our central management team.
What you’ll do
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of homes
- Guest calls and ASAP response to issues that arise with your properties
- Owner communication
- Familiarity with cell phones and reliable internet
- Professionally clean residences using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and washing all hard surface floors
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Maintaining hot tubs (no experience necessary, onsite training will be provided)
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Basic property maintenance (fixing garbage disposal, changing wall outlets, etc.)
The skills you’ll need
- Weekend availability a must
- Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Applied verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- Cleaning experience
- Personal smartphone and Internet access
- Reasonable comfort level with computers
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license is a must
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- $17 to $18/hr
- Up to $100 per month car allowance for eligible employees
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How To ApplyOnline Job Application https://www.vacasa.com/careers/positions/?gh_jid=3125436