Weekend Shift Differentials
The Dominion Difference!
Want to be a part of a team whose calling and purpose is to honor God through service to seniors? Our unique faith-based, culture-first model provides a supportive and engaging work environment. Join team Dominion and take advantage of the Dominion Senior Living career pathway program for an opportunity to earn an additional $1 per hour in compensation the first year, and additional annual increases based on performance ratings.
- Chaplain Support
- Paid Working Holidays-Double Time
- Direct Deposit
Summary of Responsibility:
The Wellness Resident Assistant provides routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification, Age Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of certification program for Nursing Assistants is preferred.
- Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience, caregiver experience, or student nurse is preferred.
- Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
- Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.