The Dominion Difference!
Want to be a part of a team whose calling and purpose is to honor God through service to seniors? Our unique faith-based, culture-first model provides a supportive and engaging work environment. Join team Dominion and take advantage of the Dominion Senior Living career pathway program for an opportunity to earn an additional $1 per hour in compensation the first year, and additional annual increases based on performance ratings.
Join Team Dominion in Sevierville!
We offer Lucrative and Exciting Benefits:
- Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Telephone Doctor 24/7
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Working Holidays-Double Time
- Direct Deposit
- Chaplain Support
- Sponsored Mission Trips-$1000 allowance and up to a week of paid time off
- Marriage Retreat-Weekend Retreat Paid in Full
- Professional Counseling-Free and Discounted Sessions Offered Annually
- Discounted Gym Memberships/Fitness Products
- Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring
Summary of Responsibility:
The Wellness Resident Assistant provides routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor. Assists other departments with programming and activities as needed.Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification, Age Requirement:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of a certification program for Nursing Assistants is preferred.
- Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience or student nurse is preferred.
- Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
- Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
How To Applyhttps://DominionSeniorLiving.vikus.net/jobs/YSwOv68zNkS0qMWfCqk76Q
Related Jobs (2)
Wellness Nurse (LPN) -Full and Part-Time 2nd Shift on February 22, 2021 Full Time