This part-time role has big-time impact! The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean, and well-presented at all times. We hire people who love challenges, who make things happen, and who are passionate about what they do. As part of our team, you’ll work with people ready to help you reach higher, grow your potential, and do more.
We count on our Teammates to:
· Offer exceptional customer service, from a sincere greeting to an efficient check out
· Bring out the best in each customer by suggesting the right footwear and apparel
· Share what they know—and love—about our products
· Stock, straighten and clean the store
To be considered for this role, you must meet these minimum requirements:
· At least 16 years old
· Available to work at least three 4-hour flexible shifts per week—including one weekend shift (varies by store)
· Comfortable with technology (such as hand-held and mobile devices)
· Strong communication skills
Perks our part-time Under Armour Teammates receive:
· Generous Teammate discount (50% off full-price items and 30% off sale or outlet items)
· Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
· Participation in special sales contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes
· High-energy environment, working alongside people who aren’t afraid of a challenge and appreciate the power of a team
· Opportunities for full-time and management roles
Ready to boost your career? Apply today!
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How To ApplyCopy and paste the link below to complete an application: https://careers.underarmour.com/search/?createNewAlert=false&q=&locationsearch=sevierville OR Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call the store at (865) 428-6962 to inquire about employment