A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
– Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
– Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
– Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
– Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
– Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
– Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
– Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
– Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
– Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
– Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
– Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
How To ApplyPlease apply online at mysubwaycareer.com.
Related Jobs (2)
Zipline Guide on April 18, 2023 Full Time
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Full Time