Responsible for welcoming and serving our guests by transporting their vehicles to or from designated parking areas in a friendly and courteous manner as well as assisting them with their luggage and room acclimation. Demonstrates “Fun and Escapism” and “Fun at Work” helping our guests to feel at home upon arrival while maintaining professionalism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport guest vehicles safely while documenting each pick up and drop off thoroughly.
- Assist guests with luggage.
- Answer basic questions about the hotel, The Island and local area.
- Be aware of VIPS and groups arriving to the hotel.
- Observe the “10-5” rule when guests are present.
- Follow all hotel safety policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Work to exceed guest expectations every time.
- Report maintenance issues observed in parking lots and front of hotel.
- Keep valet area and front porch of hotel clean and free of debris.
- Keep inventory of all cars coming and going according to the standard operating procedures.
- Keep cars secure by checking all claim check numbers when cars are retrieved.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements
Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Friendly, outgoing personality with a positive attitude. Strong verbal and written communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Must have valid driver license, with clean driving record. An ability to drive a standard transmission a plus. Able to stand, walk or run for 8 hours, lift up to 50 pounds and work outdoors for long periods in inclement weather including rain, snow, sleet, wind and heat.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
How To ApplyPlease go to our website at www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com and choose the "Careers" tab at the top right-hand corner.
Related Jobs (5)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time