KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc.
Vendor Pricing Analyst
KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc. is one the nation’s leading restaurant supply retailers. We are recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 15 restaurant equipment dealers and for 11 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America on the Inc. 500|5000 list as well as the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. KaTom is proud of these accomplishments and know they would not be possible without our dedicated, hardworking team. Join that team today and see the difference we can make together by creating ‘Legendary Experiences’.
Description Summary: The Vendor Pricing Analyst works with the data from our vendors to improve pricing structures and increase market share. This is accomplished by identifying sales and marketing trends, areas for improvement and focusing on negotiating contracts with our vendors.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpret vendor data to identify opportunities for pricing adjustments and growth in order to increase vendor/market share.
- Meets with vendors on an as-needed basis to negotiate contracts/pricing.
- Provide detailed analyses to identify areas for improvement and growth opportunities.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Requires regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Requires someone with exceptional attention to detail, time management, follow-up, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated competency in contract negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to identify issues, problem solve and follow-up to ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Must have excellent computer skills including extensive use of Excel (including experience with formulas, Pivot Tables & VLookup)!
- Education And/Or Experience: Associates Degree in Accounting/Business preferred, with a minimum of two years of experience in analysis and extensive use of Excel in a professional setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as computer instructions, etc. Proficiency in English language is required to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job the environment is generally climate controlled. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those generally encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this occupation.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
How To ApplySend Resume to: Ebush@Katom.com
Related Jobs (8)
F/T & P/T Sales Associate – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time