KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc.
KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc. is one the nation’s leading restaurant supply retailers. We are recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 15 restaurant equipment dealers and for 11 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America on the Inc. 500|5000 list as well as the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. KaTom is proud of these accomplishments and know they would not be possible without our dedicated, hardworking team. Join that team today and see the difference we can make together by creating ‘Legendary Experiences’.
Description Summary: The people on the Warehouse team are responsible to make sure our clients receive the correct items in a timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to: receiving, order picking, packing, inventory, stocking and all other tasks required to ensure orders are completed accurately and timely. Our Warehouse Department are a group of high energy, self-motivated individuals that come together to produce high impact, positive results to ensure a high quality of customer service and impact on customer retention. The people in the warehouse work a schedule from 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM, Monday – Friday and Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM one Saturday/month.
- Demonstrates basic material handling/packaging and use of warehouse equipment skills used to fill customer orders, with a focus on ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Cleans and prepares containers to be shipped and evaluates all shipping materials for damage or defects.
- Breaks down cases of product and operates heavy equipment (such as tow motors and order pickers) to replenish warehouse inventory.
- Counts inventory, verify items/orders and ensure correct product is packed appropriately and put into boxes to be shipped to customers.
- Learns to create shipping labels and invoices so orders can be completed.
- Performs any of the warehouse functions necessary to complete the job within the operating guidelines of the facility.
- Ensures safety guidelines are followed at all times and identifies issues outside those guidelines and reports them to management.
- Ensuring work is performed in a safe and efficient manner based upon following OSHA guidelines.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Requires regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma required, 0-1 years of relative experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work overtime, with little-to-no advance notice as required to get the job done.
- Willingness to learn to operate material-handling equipment and rotate into various areas of the warehouse, as needed.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting quotas and performance standards.j
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and general computer skills, preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with changing business needs along with multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as information regarding bid specifications, product information, etc. Proficiency in English language is required to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this occupation.
The company is an Equal Opportunity and Tennessee Drug-Free Employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
How To ApplyPlease click on the "APPLY NOW" button at the bottom of the job description OR In-Person at: 305 KaTom Drive, Kodak, TN
Related Jobs (2)
Sales Associate/Photographer – WonderWorks & Alcatraz East on October 26, 2020 Part Time