Weekend Shift Differentials
The Dominion Difference!
Want to be a part of a team whose calling and purpose is to honor God through service to seniors? Our unique faith-based, culture-first model provides a supportive and engaging work environment. Join team Dominion and take advantage of the Dominion Senior Living career pathway program for an opportunity to earn an additional $1 per hour in compensation the first year, and additional annual increases based on performance ratings.
We offer Lucrative and Exciting Benefits:
Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Telephone Doctor 24/7
Employee Assistance Program
Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Paid Time Off
Paid Working Holidays-Double Time
Sponsored Mission Trips-$1000 allowance and up to a week of paid time off
Marriage Retreat-Weekend Retreat Paid in Full
Professional Counseling-Free and Discounted Sessions Offered Annually
Discounted Gym Memberships/Fitness Products
Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring
Summary of Responsibility:
The Wellness Nurse assists with the Wellness department being operated efficiently and in compliance with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements; providing the highest possible standard of care through effective use of the nursing process. The Wellness nurse assists with orientation and education of the resident care team and may serve as a supervisor for the community in the absence of all department managers.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification, Age Requirements:
- Active LPN/LVN license from the State of the community is required.
- Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
- Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a healthcare community is preferred.
- Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.