Want to be part of something SPECTACULAR in the Smokies? Imagine a rewarding job, working with the nicest people, surrounded by the best views Gatlinburg has to offer! Our award-winning theme park that creates unique outdoor experiences at the top of the Smoky Mountains and we want YOU to be a part of it! Join the Anakeesta family, build your career and discover the magic in the mountains!
Anakeesta is seeking Zipline Guides to lead and our guests and ensure they have an exciting and safe experience while visiting our Dueling Adventure Zipline. Teamwork is crucial in maintaining a motivating, enjoyable work environment. Guides are responsible for thoroughly following safety procedures and should provide exceptional customer service.
– Inspections of the zipline course and PPE; cables, platforms, harnesses, helmets, gear, etc. daily
– Ensure that all areas of the ziplines are free from any obstruction, safe, clean and report any issues and findings immediately to the Adventure Manager
– Outfit guests in proper PPE according to Anakeesta safety guidelines
– Give engaging and informative safety presentations to guests prior to each trip
– Safely and efficiently guide groups of guests (11+) through the ziplines
– Manage tour timing to meet operational time requirements
– Always adhere to company policies and procedures
– Other duties as assigned
Never been on a zipline before? No prior experience needed! Anakeesta’s training will teach you everything there is to know from safety, inspections, guest facilitation, and up to date safety standards.
– This is a physically demanding job, and you must enjoy working outside in all weather conditions.
– Should be able to project voice loudly to provide instructions to staff and guests
– Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
– Able to lift 50 lbs.; can push, pull, grasp, lift, kneel, stoop, climb, balance, crouch, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
– Must be able to pull another individual up to 300 feet on a zipline.
– Must be able to work at heights up to 100 feet
– Manual dexterity to secure harnesses
– Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
– Work with an enthusiastic team and create lasting memories
– Free parking
– Competitive pay
– Paid time off
– Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
– Life insurance
– Free admission for employees and their immediate family
– Employee discounts on food and merchandise
– Generous pass exchange program with area attractions
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Thank you for your interest in joining our Anakeesta family!
How To Applywww.anakeesta.com