The Sevier County Food Ministries is seeking someone who is comfortable being a member of the Food Ministry staff to help maintain day to day operations. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and has the ability to multitask while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner within a flexible environment is key.
● Proficient computer skills
● Ability to type at 40 to 60 WPM depending on the position.
● Reporting and administrative writing skills
● Ability to manage processes, maintain files, and analyze information.
● Organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
● Monitor programs as directed by the Office Manager, and see through to completion
● Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
● Maintenance of office equipment, including computers and copy machines
● Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
● Respond to questions and requests for information
● Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
● Distribute information within an office environment
Schedule is flexible! We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 12-4. (Closed Wednesday and Weekends.) At least one office person needs to be in an hour before we open.
Visit our website at seviercountyfoodministries.org to learn more about us!
How To ApplyCome and fill out an application in person any time 12-4 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. We are located at 890 Old Knoxville Hwy in Sevierville, by the Sevier County Fair Grounds.