Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Provide personal care and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) (i.e., grooming, bathing, feeding, toileting, oral care, nail care, dressing, etc.), as indicated by the treatment plan.
- Assist with homemaker services/routine household chores (i.e., dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, providing laundry service, changing bed linen, etc.), as indicated.
- Plan, prepare, deliver meals, grocery shopping.*
- Complete errands (i.e., getting a prescription filled, etc.).
- Provide companionship to clients.*
- Follow assignment sheet for tasks.
- BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
- 18+ years of age
*Job is in Sevierville/Blount Co./Cocke Co./Jefferson Co. area but is staffed through our office in Sevierville, TN.
*Job may require some traveling to surrounding counties.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.25 to $11.00 /hour- based on experience
***Apply on our website:
How To Apply***Apply on our website: https://silverangelsofsevierville.vikus.net/
Related Jobs (2)
Wellness Nurse (LPN) -Full and Part-Time 2nd Shift on February 22, 2021 Full Time